The church in Cerritos, California warmly welcomes you. We are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who have personally received Him as our Savior. We are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, born again of the Father’s divine life as His children, and filled with the Holy Spirit. We hold the common faith which is revealed in the Bible and is common to all genuine believers.
We, along with all genuine believers in Christ, are members of the Body of Christ, the Church – the household of God. We love our Savior Jesus Christ and His Church. We joyfully participate in the sweet church life, enjoying Christ as the Life Giving Spirit, we eagerly await His return as the Bridegroom for His Church. We love to have fellowship with fellow believers to glorify God in the church life.
- Ezekiel saw visions of God—divine, spiritual, heavenly visions—in his spirit under an opened heaven. May we all have an opened heaven, see God’s visions, receive God’s words, and have God’s leading and directing hand upon us to meet God’s need. God’s goal is that His redeemed and regenerated people into whom He is working Himself in Christ will be mingled with Him as one entity and be built together in Him to be His eternal habitation, the New Jerusalem. This is the central point of the revelation of the Bible and also of the visions presented in the book of Ezekiel.
- When we experience God as the blowing wind, the overshadowing cloud, the burning fire and the glowing electrum, we become the four living creatures, a corporate entity expressing Christ. The more we experience the cycle of the wind, the cloud, the fire, and the electrum, the more living we become. Every time we meet the Lord as the wind, the cloud, the fire, and the electrum, our inner being will be made alive, and we will become vital believers—those who are living and active.
- By the side of every living creature, there is a high and awesome wheel. The move of the wheels is the special, extraordinary move of the Lord for His eternal purpose by Him as our strength, power, and supply. Our God is living, our Lord is moving, and the Spirit is working to carry out His eternal economy. The Lord follows us, we follow the Spirit, and the Spirit is in the wheels. This is the Lord’s move on earth today and this is the Lord’s recovery.
- The highest point in our spiritual experience is having a clear sky with the throne above it. The throne is not only for God to reign over us but also for Him to accomplish His eternal purpose. God is God of purpose, having a will according to His good pleasure. In His economy, God administrates the universe to fulfill His purpose. If we have a throne in our spiritual life, God will not only rule over us but will also fulfill His purpose in us, with us, and through us.
- The increase and spread of the testimony of the Lord’s recovery to all the nations to fulfill the Lord’s prophecy in Matthew 24:14 concerning the announcing of the gospel of the kingdom for the consummation of this age.
- The worldwide propagation of the ministry of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee through various media to gain the seeking people in all the languages, to perfect the believers for their growth in life unto maturity, to produce the one new man, and to prepare the bride of Christ for His coming.
- The continuation of the ministry of prayer in all the churches for the intercession concerning the world situation and the Lord’s move in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Australasia, and Israel, Germany, for the consummation of this age.
- The building up of the local churches for the building up of the organic Body of Christ through the growth in life of all the saints unto maturity to consummate the New Jerusalem as the eternal, corporate expression of the processed and consummated Triune God.
- Again, truly I say to you that if two of you are in harmony on earth concerning any matter for which they ask, it will be done for them from My Father who is in the heavens.（ 18:19 ） May the Lord bless us to continue on practice in 2 or 3, mutual greeting, interceding, thanksgiving, visiting, gospel preaching, and pursuing the truth.
- Thanks to the Lord for near 500 saints, including over 100 children attending the end of year blending meeting. May our Lord continue to bless us for 20% increase in 2017.